Personal Tax (T1)

Personal Tax (T1):

At Alvox Accounting & Tax Services, you can get your personal tax done professionally and accurately in the following categories:

  • Salary income with employment expenses
  • Agency employees (sub-contractors)
  • Self employed, Commission income with deductible expenses
  • Sole proprietorship, partnership
  • Independent Contractors
  • Retired/Seniors Canadian citizens with local or foreign pensions
  • New immigrants, refugees and non-residents
  • Rental Income and expenses
  •  Capital Gains and various investment incomes
  • Baby sitting and other home based incomes
  • Social assistance, disability and other government assistance
  • Deceased persons tax return